What Is Hinduism.:-
1. Hinduism is not a religion it’s the way of life, the word HINDU is not mentioned anywhere in any religious texts of Hindus, So as we know Hinduism is oldest or Ancient Dharma we call it Sanatan Dharma, The word “Sanatan” means Ancient and the word “Dharma” means the duties i.e for example duty of a person being a Father,Mother ,Brother, human being or friend or a doctor, duty which lord Krishna taught to Arjuna when he refused to fight in Mahabharta.. Yes Hinduism do have a section of Spirituality which is called Adhyatma which means a branch which deals with the Study Of Atma/Parmatma which gives you the answer of all the fundamental questions of universe, Adhyatma help you to understand What & Who you are , It helps you to know that you are not mind or body made up of any blood,bones & muscles, When you become student of GyanYoga it’s Adhyatma which helps you to know that actually nothing has ever been created , nothing is present anywhere and so nothing will ever be destroyed, So whatever materialistic world you are experiencing is actually virtual made up of virtual particles thus does not exists at all , It’s Adhyatma which helps you to understand this world is nothing more than a dream and you are the only viewer present here who is viewing this dream and is present everywhere in different forms,
Adhyatma also helps you to understand that the God/Bagwan you are worshiping is nothing but physical manifestation of Parmatma( who actually is formless), and at the end It’s Adhyatma who teaches you that you yourself is PARMATMA i.e GOD , When you realize this truth inside you this is called nirvana then you realize that it’s only you who is present here & no one else, in short you come to know that YOU ARE ALONE,
In Adhyatma there is another way to realize this truth which is Bhakti Yoga which teaches you that God is not your enemy or HE is not waiting up somewhere to punish you but HE is full of love & only love, the only thing God wants from you is Love.
2. Hope this would have made you to understand that like Jainism & Sikhism Budhism is also a branch of Hinduism, Budhism does not have any concept of Dharma, It only has concept of Adhyatma or Sprituality and offers only one path that is Raj Yoga.
Word “Dharma” is a Sanskrit word which has no similar word in any other language in this world, sometimes to just make others to understand we also call it “duties” but word Duties is not enough to explain the Dharma, Read bagwat gita or War Section of Mahabharta you will understand why people say this. like Dharma there are other words like Adhyatma ,Parmatma, Jeevatma, Bagwan which are Sanskrit words and have no similar words in any other language of the world, so word Parmatma must not be confused with word God or Allah, because Supreme being in Vedas are not what Bible or Quran is also pointing to, As per the Quran/Bible it looks that the God or Allah have some properties in similar with Parmatma but in actual both of them have copied the properties and attached them with some other kind of Goddy entity, like for example Quran says “Allah then sits on the 7th Sky” or “Allah sits on some Throne”, similar things you will find in Bible also. But in Vedas it is clearly mentioned the God is omnipresent and infinite and formless, thus how can a formless infinite entity sit on a chair or throne, but in Quran formless Allah who is said to be biggest can sit on throne – this also contradicts either Throne is bigger or Allah?
3. If you compare any other religion with Hinduism it’s like comparing similarities between milkshake and Tree which looks much like nonsense , let me help you to understand this, for example Islam & Christanity are Religions , Word Religion in Urdu can be like Mazhab but it can NEVER be Dharma in Sanskrit, Quran/Bible can be a Religious book or Mazhabi Kitab but they are not Adhyatmik or Dharmik Books/Granth because as i mentioned Adhyatma is a branch which deals with the study of Atma which is actually Parmatma, To have clear understanding of Dharma one must read Bagwat Gita.
Religion is man made and gets created after any human being claims to be a messenger or prophet of God, Religion can give Commands like Do Jihaad and you cannot backoff if you are truly a follower of that Religion, on the contrary Dharma only suggests and allow you to use your own brain your own thought process to decide what is best to do at any particular time or circumstances. it does not try to scare you that you will be burnt in Hell if you did any kind of your duty which was against in any why to any Religion, Dharma leaves on you to decide and choose your Dharma at that particular time, i.e Dharma is personal for every individual & that individual is free to decide for himself & choose among his duties.The only thing which is mandatory is whatever dharma you chose you must chose on the basis of Manav Dharma i.e Humanity which has Ahinsa Parmodharma (Non Voilence is that biggest Dharma which everyone must follow.) as a seed in it.
4. Dear you may have read words like Bagwan,Deties,Parmatma, let me tell you all these three are completely Different entities And all these three are completely Same entities, Both my statements are true, let me help you to understand Parmatma according to vedas, Vedas also call it OM or BHRAMM, many people in west also call or pronounce it like BHRAMAN, According to Chandogya Upanishad it’s Bhraman from whom all the sub atomic (Anu-Parmanu) particles are getting self created, It’s HE who is in the base or root of every single virtual vibrating particle or strings or you can say all quantum particles present inside or outside any universe, Thus HE is the Ultimate TATVA (super element) present in this universe & it’s actually this Super Element whom Vedas call as PARAM-TATVA i.e PARMATMA or BHRAMAN i.e YOU. That means You are EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING is YOU. Remember Vedas consider all the sub atomic particles as virtual thus any element made up of those virtual particle are virtual elements who can appear like solid but are not, thus vedas consider PARAM-TATVA as only real dense and solid that’s why it is called TATVA i.e Element.
5. Remember Hinduism is not a religion so there is no way to convert any person into Hinduism i.e Sanatan Dharma, It’s by birth every human being in this world is following Sanatan Dharma so everyone in this world is Hindu despite he/She believes any different form of god, It’s not possible to convert Dharma, like it’s not possible to convert duties of mother TO duties of father, it can be possible that mother can also give love any affection to her child behalf of child’d father but at that time also she is fulfilling the Dharma of a Mother.
6.You must also know that there is no castesm in vedias, vedas has provision for Varna (i.e color) not Castesm, It’s upto person what varna he/she wants to choose and live life according to that, varna is not made to discriminate but to assimilate in a way to support the organised behavior of society or country by assigning social/cultural/individual duties i.e Dharma accordingly. I said this because i found many people on this forum confused about Varna and Castesim.
Varna of any person depends on what he/she does and what skills person has, if person is doing business then he is a Vashye, if he is a soldier in army or anywhere in defense he is Kshetriye, if he use to teach people ,spread knowledge about Dharma he is a Brahmin, if he is a labor and does not even have knowledge or skill then his category will be Shudra, any person can change his varna by changing his work and skills like doctor can also become an actor or an merchant…. all 4 varnas are equal as human being and have same human rights but they will have different set of powers and responsibility on then thus their will we difference of respect between these 4 designations. in Hinduism varna is not assigned on the basis of birth,dynasty or last name, In our culture there was a rishi Vedvyasa who wrote Bagwat gita, his mother was a Fisher Women and was Shudra but son Vedvyasa was Bramin, Similarly rishi Valmiki who wrote the Ramayana belongs to a dalit family but valmiki was bramin because of his Guna and Karma, Similarly there was rishi Vishwamitra guru of lord Rama, Vishwamirta belongs to Kshatriya family but he was bramin himself,
It completely based on KARMA and GUNA(Skills) of any individual, nowadays people have multiple skills and may work in multiple domains in their lifetime, thus those people do not belong to any four varna’s the are called varnasankar, you must also know that there is no castesm in vedias, vedas has provision for Varna (i.e color) not Castesm, It’s upto person what varna he/she wants to choose and live life according to that, varna is not made to discriminate but to assimilate in a way to support the organised behavior of society or country by assigning social/cultural/individual duties i.e Dharma accordingly.
Now Answering some questions which people have asked me from past few days, like is it possible to have a person like ghatothkach or have weapons like bhramastra or man flying without the help of any external aircraft….???
The answer is Yes 100% Yes, have you ever been to Girnar in India, if you visit the mounts and jungles there you will find many sages at penance there, if possible go and try to interact with them and request them to give a live demonstration of lift-off of human body in air. i tried this and saw the live demonstration with my naked eyes, but they will not let you make any video’s at all, even that sage lifted my body to 5 feets up in air, later when i asked him to tell how could he was able to do such thing, he explained some science behind the Sound Vibrations, he said every letter when pronounced correctly produces correct vibrations those vibrations produces correct resonance & electromagnetic energy & field, also every vibrations effects on human body parts, organs,cells,tissues,blood or even bones and skin, apart from this these vibration if accurately produced effects the 7 Shocker Points (i.e 7 Chakras) inside every human body, In Past our Rishis (i.e Scientific Researchers) who went deep into meditation have heard some sound vibrations they called them as Beej Mantras, Those Rishis also detected that every metal has it own unique electromagnetic radiation around it created by some sub-atomic vibrations continuously going on in it, thus by understanding those vibrations they first tried to listen the sound of the vibrations by entering into deep state of mind where they have higher level consciousness, after figuring out those sounds Rishis wrote them as mantras, those mantras were later used to control the behavior of their corresponding metals, but before that there was the process of Mantra Sidhi which was necessary to go through so that when Mantra chanter starts chanting that Mantra he/she will be able to produce enough power with sound signals so that the produces vibrations highly effect the subject (i.e Metal).
this technology was also used to create Vimanas (Read Vaimanika Upanishad – it has everything which is needed to create a aircraft, it also mentions the kind of training that piolet that he must undergo before flying aircraft, apart fro this when source of electricity, thrust production etc etc).
Peter Davien in Newzeland demonstrated the boiling of water in 1940 with the help of sound vibrations (same can also done with the help of the Mantra which can be composed with the vibration of that sound), you just need to understand sound and it’s resonance, you just need to put logic to how you can use the Free Energy
On 17 June 2009, Science clarified that it was sound which was used in the laser beam not light. Science also discovered later that actually speed of sound can be more than the speed of light which contradicts the earlier researches of science.
Secondly, how can a person fly & how Ghatothkach was able to resize his body also how is it possible to have Gaints like Kumbhkarna and Rakshas etc..??, There are 7 Shocker Points in human body and also in Earth, if 3rd Chakra i.e Manipur chakra if somehow activated yogi gains some sidhis like Anima, Laghima, Garima etc.. Anima,Laghima can be used by yogi to Resize his body to any major or minor extent, Ghatothkach who was the son of Bheem and Hidimba had this sidhi by birth with him (Recently i saw some video’s about Gaint Human Skeletons Found in India & other places in Asia and Europe, you must go through those videos), This Manipur chakra gives the power of Gamana-Gaman, that means yogi can lift his body in air & fly, This chakra when activated removes 2 Elements from the body (Prithvi & Jal Tatva) thus the remaining Tatva’s are Akash(Space),Vayu & Agni thus gravity does not affect the yogi’s body which also makes him to feel much much lighter in weight. — You must try and devote some time in learning Shocker Points in human body. Also there are many scientific videos on youtube demonstration how sound vibration effect the surroundings known as study of Cymatics (bringing matter to life with sound),
Finally Weapon System:- Our Rishis Invented & also Discovered weapons, they used to give those weapons to their Kings so that they could protect humanity and their civilians in case of war, There were 4 kinds of energies which Rishis used to invent weapons for example:- Anu-Parmanu Shakti(Atomic Energy),Manasik Shakti (Energy of Mind & Consciousness) , Mantra shakti(Energy of Sound Vibrations) and finally Adhyatmik Shakti (Spritual Energy), Weapons like BramAstra, PashupatAstra, NarayanAstra work with the Adhyatmik Shakti. Astra like NaagAstra, MegAstra works with the Mantra Shakti …..
Try & takeout some time to learn about:-
Illusion Of Reality i.e The Concept of MAYA,
Ancient Gaint Skeletons found,
Power of Sound & Resonance,
Cocept of Cymatics (cymatics bringing matter to life with sound). etc etc
Don’t hesitate to ask further question, If you have..!!
Don’t forget to Share..!